How to reduce arm fat quickly?
Hi, in this article I am going to share most effective way to Reduce Arm Fat easily.You know what it is. And let’s be honest. We all know we shouldn’t make a big deal of such things (all body types are beautiful, after all). But there is still a moment’s hesitation we all face when it comes to donning a cute spaghetti top or sleeveless dress. If there’s one word to describe arm fat, it would have to be stubborn. And no matter how much you control your diet or cut back on dessert, arm fat still seems to stay. Irritating, right? But before figuring out a way to reduce flabby arms muscles, it’s important to know what leads to the accumulation of arm fat.
What causes arm fat?
If you think you are the only one facing this problem, know that you are not alone. Arm fat is just one of those things caused by the onset of aging. As you grow older, your metabolic rate decreases and if you aren’t following a physically active lifestyle, the excess fat could get stored in your arms.
While there is no definite conclusion yet, some studies conducted have founded that low levels of testosterone can trigger the storage of excess fat in the upper arm region. As women get older, the levels of testosterone in their bodies decrease, making it harder for them to lose flabby arms.
So, this raises the million dollar questions. How to lose flabby arms? Is there a sure shot way to reduce arm fat? In short, yes. Let’s start with what you can eat in order to reduce flabby arms.
What diet should you follow to lose arm fat?
1. Keep count
The first thing to keep in mind while trying to reduce flabby arms is that you need to start watching the amount of calories you consume. Studies say that one needs to burn about 3,500 calories to burn a pound of fat. While the amount seems daunting, there is a simple way to achieve this goal. Try cutting down about 500 calories from your daily diet and over a week, you would be able to burn 3,500 calories. Jot down everything you eat and the calorie content of it, in a notebook, for an easier way to keep track of your consumption.
2. No sugar
This one is obvious, right? Everyone knows things with a high sugar content (yes, sodas, cakes and pastries, we’re looking at you) is bad for health. Sugar on its own is not bad at all but in order to lose flabby arms, one has to cut down food with excessive sugar content. So as to diminishing arm fat, roll out improvements to your day by day eating regimen to curtail on added sugar. For example, reduce the amount of sugar you add to your cup of coffee or tea, instead of buying canned or bottled juices, make your own fresh fruit juice, instead of sugar loaded breakfast cereals, try porridge of oats and add some fresh fruit for a dash of sweetness.
3. Never skip breakfast
This is the worst thing you can do to yourself if you want to lose flabby arms! Skipping breakfast can lead to you overindulging in food through the day. Instead, eat a proper, wholesome breakfast to start your day on the right note.
4. Include protein
If you are trying to lose flabby arms, it would help to include more protein in your diet. Protein rich food will help you build more muscle and help boost your metabolism, thus helping you burn more calories. Another reason to include more protein in your diet is that it will help you feel full for a longer time, making it easier to not cave into hunger pangs between meals. Remember, the aim is to just up the intake of protein, not limiting your entire diet to just protein. Include more of lean meats, beans, nuts, seeds, seafood and leafy vegetables to lose flabby arms.
Exercises to lose arm fat
If only reducing arm fat were as easy as just controlling your diet. While eating right is one half of the entire process, you have to pay equal attention to exercising as well. Here are some easy exercises to follow for desired results.
1. Weight lifting
1) All you need for this exercise is a standard pair of weights. If you don’t have dumbbells, you can use a bottle of water as a substitute.
2) Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
3) Hold the weight with both your hands and lift it above your head. Pay close attention to form. Your arms should be straight.
4) Slowly, lower the weight behind your back.
5) After holding for a couple of seconds, lift the weight above your head again.
While doing this exercise, keep your arms as close to your ears as possible.
Do 3 sets of 20 reps each. Rest for a minute in between each set.
2. Triceps dips
1) Find a suitable chair or bench for this exercise. The height of the chair/bench matters a lot. It has to be at least 2 feet higher than the ground.
2) Sit at the edge of the chair/bench and place your arms behind you or at the edge of the seat. Make sure that the distance between your arms is shoulder-width apart.
3) With your back in an upright position, sit at the very edge of the seat, with your legs stretched out in front of you.
4) Bend your elbows to a 90 degree angle and slowly lower your lower body off the seat and towards the ground.
5) Hold this pose for a few seconds and remember to regulate your breathing. Take a few deep breaths. It will help you maintain the pose without exerting yourself.
6) Straighten your arms again and push your body up again (do not sit on the chair yet).
7) Do 3 sets of 20 reps daily for effective results in reducing arm fat.
3. Bicep curls
1) You will need a pair of weights for this exercise.
2) Stand firmly on the ground, with your feet shoulder width apart. Hold onto one weight in each hand.
3) While grasping the weights, make sure your palms are facing you, with your fingers encircled around the weight.
4) Lift both the weights by bending your elbows and bringing your arms up towards your shoulders.
5) Keep your elbows tucked in closely towards your sides to maintain the right form.
6) After holding for a few seconds, bring down the weights by lowering your arms.
7) Based on level of comfort, do about 2 to 4 sets of 15 or 20 reps each.
4. Push ups
1) This exercise can work great for all those looking to lose flabby arms.
2) Spread a yoga mat on the floor and lie down on your stomach.
3) With your palms facing downwards, rest your hands on the floor.
4) With your hands resting firmly on the ground, lift your body up. Slowly, lower your body again, till your chest is almost touching the ground.
5) Since this exercise requires immense upper body strength, start with doing knee pushups first and then proceed to regular pushups when you get comfortable.
6) Rest your knees on the floor and raise your upper body slowly. Pause for a second and then lower it again till your chest is close to the ground (parallel to it).
7) During this exercise, breathe in on your way down and exhale when you raise your body up.
8) Do 3 reps of 10 sets daily for best results.
5. Side plank with dumbbell raises
1) It is commonly known that planks are a great way to work out your core. A side plank does the same but if you add a pair of dumbbells, you can get two benefits. Not only will you work out your core but your arms as well, and can effectively say goodbye to arm fat.
2) For this exercise, you will need a yoga mat and a dumbbell of whatever weight you are comfortable with. (Keep in mind, a very heavy weight will only lead to you straining so yourself, so, choose wisely).
3) Rest on your elbow, in the side plank position. In order to hold the position right, pay attention to your form, or you may injure yourself. For this exercise, your elbow should be below your shoulder and your feet should be one on top of the other. Grip the dumbbell in your other hand.
4) Slowly raise your hips off the mat in such a way that there is a straight line formed from your shoulders to your ankle.
5) Extend the arm in which you are holding the dumbbell above your shoulder.
6) Next, lower your arm again and rest it in front of your body.
7) Pay attention to your breathing in order to not strain yourself during this exercise. Breathe in as you lift your arm above your shoulder and breathe out as you bring it down again.
8) Repeat these movements at least ten times and then switch sides and follow the steps again.
1) This exercise is easy to do and requires no weights. You will need just a yoga mat and enough space to move your hands.
2) Spread the mat and stand with your legs apart.
3) Extend your arms towards your sides and keep them straight. This is your starting position.
4) Now, bring your arms towards the front of your body And cross them over in a way that they overlap. (Think of your hands like the blades of a scissor when you cross them over).
5) Return to the position you started in.
6) Repeat this movement and carry on for about 20 minutes.
7) Do this exercise every day for best results.
Read More : 5 ways to reduce horrible arm fat